Do your children struggle with digestive issues or stiffness? Are they having a difficult time thriving? If so, pediatric chiropractic services can help. Often, a simple spinal adjustment is all it takes to help your child feel comfortable. Here at BETTER LIFE Family Chiropractic & Wellness, Dr. Chad relies on specialized techniques to deliver gentle spinal manipulation to children. These gentle movements can improve several aspects of a child’s health, helping them live comfortably and develop properly.
Pediatric Chiropractic Care at Better Life Family Chiropractic
Dr. Chad has two young daughters who receive regular chiropractic care. They reap the benefits of a better life through their wellness treatments, and we want the moms and dads in our practice to experience the same for their kids. Here are the ways we stand out in this field:
- Dr. Chad is a certified Webster practitioner. The Webster Technique not only helps moms to experience an optimal pregnancy but also assists the newborn in having a safe and smooth entry into the world.
- Dr. Chad is an EPIC practitioner and a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA). These groups champion the unique health needs of children through noninvasive treatment protocols, including chiropractic treatment, exercise, and nutrition. He’s also had extensive training in ADHD.
- We respect the intuitive sense that every mom has about her child. If your baby is only having a bowel movement every four days and is crying the other three, moms know that it’s not okay, even when her physician says it is. We listen and collaborate with you in optimizing your child’s health.
- We know that sometimes it’s difficult and stressful to bring little ones to a doctor’s office. In response to this, we make it easy to be a kid in our clinic. We offer a large play area for children to run around in and provide a private room for parents to feed and change the baby.
- Dr. Chad gets down to the level of your child, sometimes literally! He talks to them and not at them and takes the time to make treatment fun and understandable. We find that our youngest practice members look forward to their adjustments and “hanging out with the doc.”
When Do Children Need Chiropractic Care?
Pediatric chiropractic is a specialized chiropractic adjustment designed specifically for the unique needs of children, babies, and newborns. Children at any age could benefit from an adjustment. Research shows that 80% of all normal births include some damage to the upper neck of the baby. That’s why it’s vital to have kids checked as soon as possible to avoid some of the common problems that children suffer from as they go through the developmental stages of growth.
What Can Be Addressed?
Chiropractic adjustments can help address a range of pediatric issues. Along with improving stiffness and constipation, certain chiropractic manipulations can also improve ear infections, colic in infants, feeding difficulties, and more. If your child is struggling, we urge you to get in touch with our Spokane office today. Dr. Chad can provide your child with an evaluation and determine the best chiropractic care.
Find Pediatric Chiropractic Services in Spokane, WA
Comfort for your children starts here at BETTER LIFE Family Chiropractic & Wellness. Our Pediatric Chiropractic services can address a range of conditions, helping your children thrive. To get in touch, simply fill out the form below or give our office a call at (509) 464-0444.